Introduction to 
Rewards for visiting the four representatives of towne tourism boards.
(Gold Aura) A pretty half-elf woman with a ponytail smiles at you.
Each one can be visited once per four Alyrian days, simply sayto rep yes. They can be located at:
Sigil - Towne Square.
Tellerium - Palazzo Fountain.
The Towne of New Rigel - New Rigel Town Square.
The Towne of Xaventry - Before the Mighty Fountain of Life.
- A 20 Building Points voucher.
- A bar of electrum. (5,000 gold pieces)
- A bar of gold. (10,000 gold pieces)
- A bar of silver. (1,000 gold pieces)
- A blackjack voucher notated with a little '1,000'. (Range: 1,000 - 100,000 gold pieces)
- A chipped orb of Vandemaar. Complete the orb by placing fragments inside. If you receive multiple chipped orbs, visit the blacksmith in Atlantis, give him the extra orb, and he will give you some fragments in return.
- A didactic parchment
- A dusty relic. Hold and use it to see what relic it is!
- A fragment of an orb of Vandemaar. Place inside of a chipped orb of Vandemaar in order to create a whole orb.
- A garish coupon from Tad Thaodoara
- A non-existent payroll stub with a scribbled '100,000' at the bottom. (Range: 100,000 - 1,000,000 gold pieces) Use a payroll stub to obtain a free piece of Neverwhen equipment. See our Neverwhen guide for more info.
- A summoning pentagram. Used by witches to summon powerful golems.
- A summoning stone. A reagent used for certain powerful spells.
- An IOU on Bazaar stationery for 7,500 gold. (Range: 7,500 - 15,000 gold pieces)
- A gold-plated die.
- A non-existent payroll stub can be used to purchase Neverwhen items in place of gold.
- In addition to these items, random skill, spell manuals, decorative plates, plushies and stamps are also awarded.
- Silver, gold and electrum bars can be turned into gold via visiting a bank and using sayto teller exchange my bars. Alternatively, if you leave the bars in your inventory, they will be cashed into your primary account on your next log in.
- You cannot access your Bazaar bank except to purchase items from player-run shops in the Bazaar.
- Every ten daily rewards collected in a row gives an additional reward
sayto rep yes
You say to a representative from the Tellerium Tourism Board, 'Yes'
A representative from the Tellerium Tourism Board nods at you.
'On behalf of the populace of and Tourism Board of Tellerium, we hope you enjoy your stay here!' a representative from the Tellerium Tourism Board exclaims.
You have visited all 4 Tourism Board representatives today, for a 40-day streak.
A representative from the Tellerium Tourism Board gives you an orb of Vandemaar.
An orb of Vandemaar emits a bright flare of white light as it binds with you.
A representative from the Tellerium Tourism Board smiles at you. Doesn't that just make you want to smile back at her?
A representative from the Tellerium Tourism Board gives you a bar of silver.
A bar of silver emits a bright flare of white light as it binds with you.