Tellerium and its points of interest:
- Tellerium is located at 1724, 685 in Alyria.
- Standard zone repop is around 15 minutes.
- Tellerium has a player homes zone:
- Tellerium Realty accessible via northwest corner of the Palazzo Fountain town square.
- Tellerium has a clan master, a south door on Scrane Lane.
- Lord Telleri is the Questmaster is available to all levels.
- Lady Telleri will identify items for characters level 59 and under for free. Simply give her an item for it to be identified.
- An adventurer provides transport to Verity Isle at a cost of 25,000 gold.
- An Artificer resides here:
- Known transport methods for zone:
- Known marks for zone:
- Known globals to take place in zone:
A bustling seaport on the southern end of Avros, Tellerium is home to many of the fighting guilds and training academies of Alyria. New Adventurers wishing to hone their combat skills and gain valuable experience have been known to travel from the other side of the globe to reach Tellerium. Lord Telleri allows adventurers to demonstrate their abilities and welcomes those who make combat their goal. It is said that the ancient witch, Agnes, inspired the town to construct magic-negating obelisks throughout the town and focus on physical strength. Cavaliers, Valkyries, Rogues, and Barbarians will find themselves at home in this very physical town.