The Remnants Of A Caldera and its points of interest:
- The Remnants Of A Caldera is located at 858, 959 in Sigil Underground.
- Standard zone repop is around ? minutes.
- Zone is accessible by ship only.
- Bosses in the zone:
- a lumbering, injured chemwalker
- Known marks for zone:
- Nearest recall point: A Brightly Lit Foyer in Bandit Camp.
How to access this zone:
- At around 855, 867 into the southwest passage, the path will split west and south. Take the southern direction and follow it all the way to the end through the murky depths. It will lead to a corner with four ::'s in the center (similar to the appearance of the Whirlpool). Sail to the center of these (834, 952) and the ship will be pulled through into the Sigil Underground ship access only area. From there, sail through the narrow route east and you will end up at the north entrance of The Remnants Of A Caldera.
- If you take the west path instead from the SUG whirlpool, you'll reach the southern entrance of The Remnants Of A Caldera. A little further in through this entrance is an ancient fire mephit who will speak a few words and instantly teleport you to Vyst. So unless you are prepared to take on Vyst and know someone with another ship to recover your own from this place, do not go to the southern entrance or take the west path from the SUG whirlpool.
- The first rooms are solitary and the room with the chemwalker is private.
- If you die inside this zone, you will revive in Bandit Camp. Then you have to make your way back with another ship to recover anything from your corpse if you died in CPK.