Peachtree Tavern in Tellerium is expecting a delivery of fine wines. But due to a shipwreck, delivery has stalled. Your task is to go to the wreck, salvage whatever cargo you can and return them to Peachtree Tavern.
There are seven bottles around the area you need to collect for the delivery.
- 'a dusty bottle' can be found in a crate of cargo on the main level. white-wine
- 'a bottle wrapped in fabric' is inside the pallet on the main level, in the same room as above. chardonnay
- 'a bottle decorated with moulded ivy' is hidden on the main level on the south and north entrance. champagne
- 'a bottle of cherry red wine' is dropped by Hoffman. But you need to follow him and wait until he does this emote before you kill him: Hoffman, the first mate grips an unseen item lodged in his shirt. The item is vis-on-death. red-wine
- 'a slender bottle of red wine' is inside the tube in the Captain's Cabin, a safe room. If you try to get it from the tube while the Captain is in the room, he'll snatch it back. You have to wait for 6 PM game time for the Captain to walk out and leave his room then get it from the tube. If you accidentally grabbed it before while he was in the room, you have to kill him when he moves out of safe. red-wine
- 'a short bottle of aquavit' is carried by the ship's cook. He is usually in the Galley (a safe room). If he has the bottle in his inventory, sayto him honor then sayto him cargo. If he doesn't, wait until 11 AM. He'll move to the gambling den on the bottom level (hidden east) and you can kill him there. aquavit
- 'a dirty bottle covered in sand' is the last bottle, which apparently appears only when you collect the above 6. It is buried in the wilds around the area so you have to dig every room until you find it. A Maldra Pendant is useful for this. champagne (side note: this bottle is flagged no-npc, and thus, cannot be used for the Mark of Cirrhosis, but it is a common liquid with far more common sources anyway)
Once you have all 7 bottles, go to the Peachtree Tavern in Tellerium. Get all 7 bottles out in inventory, then SAYTO the stocky, well-built man "The fish drink the ocean waters indiscriminantly". When he responds, he'll give you a long, glittering leash and about 100k gold. You can use the leash to get the animated apple out of the crate on the bottom level of the ship, but it's no-save so you will not hold on to it for too long anyway.